- Checks are not accepted as a form of payment. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Care Credit, Scratchpay, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- CareCredit credit card provides the flexibility of monthly payments for the care your pet needs for a lifetime. Click on the buttons below to apply and/or calculate your estimated payment plan!
- Scratchpay is an online payment plan option for clients to use for veterinary costs. It is not a credit card. Click on the button below to find a payment plan!
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, ask us about it and educate yourself, consider catastrophic only coverage for less expensive monthly premiums. We do not recommend any specific company and there are many to chose from.
Clink the link to the right for Pet Insurance reviews and options -> https://www.consumersadvocate.org/pet-insurance
Please see the following list for Insurance Companies that provide services for pets:
AKC Pet Insurance
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance
Best Friends Pet Insurance
Embrace Pet Insurance
Figo Pet Insurance